Saturday, November 8, 2008

A small pathetic plea

I (and we) would really like to get some more comments from you friends and family, because this is feeling too much like a one-sided conversation.

Also, I know that I haven't posted much family stuff. I have felt strange throwing pictures and stories out there for the whole anonymous planet to see, so I have avoided it. Still, I'm going to start, because I know people would like to know.

Alternately, I may start sending family stuff in direct emails instead. I haven't been doing that because I figured the blog would cover it. But the blog hasn't been covering it for the reason above. It's a vicious circle.

6 comments:

  1. OK, happy to help.

    on the politics end, soooo happy the election is over. and the sense of electricity in the air afterward did not die down for several days. although the prop 8 business here in CA has opened quite the can of worms and we will not be hearing the end of it for a while.

    now i have a strange desire to see a camcorder-pirated version of "10,000 BC." you seem to truly be in the jungle when it comes to home entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought China would be a country I would like to visit...but your blog has been very interesting and I enjoy reading about your adventures! I also envy the opportunity you have to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so do i but you never respond. so you request comments...but can't answer. what happened to give and take, that balance that makes or breaks friends...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it would really help if I knew who you were.

    ReplyDelete