Sunday, June 7, 2009

Europe Anniversary

One year ago, I was on a Europe trip with a number of students from South Mountain High School. I have been thinking about that trip this week.

To all of you who were there with me, I can't tell you how proud I was of all of you. You were honest, responsible, enthusiastic, and helpful and loyal to each other. If more people could see what I saw from you during those three weeks, they would have a great deal more confidence in the future of America's youth.

A number of you saved your own money to go, and I know you made real sacrifices to do so. I also know that many others wanted to go could not, for various reasons. For all of you, those who travelled with us and those who couldn't, I'm ready to travel again with you.

Only this time, I expect you to come to China to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment